George R. Cherry
1201 Louisiana St. | Suite 1000
Houston, Texas 77002
713.737.8205 | (Fax) 713.528.0877
George represents exploration and production companies as outside due diligence counsel in complex asset acquisitions. His practice principally focuses on title examination and acquisition activities for land brokers, Fortune 500 companies, and independent operators.
George previously worked at Lloyd Gosselink Rochelle & Townsend in Austin, Texas, where he focused on environmental compliance.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Oil, Gas and Energy Resources Law Section, State Bar of Texas
- Oil, Gas and Mineral Law Section, Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Association of Former Students, Texas A&M University
- Coastal Conservation Association