1201 Louisiana St. | Suite 1000
Houston, Texas 77002
713.874.2401 | (Fax) 713.528.0877
Justin represents clients in the energy sector in matters relating to oil and gas exploration, production, and distribution. His practice primarily focuses on title examination and due diligence efforts for acquisitions and divestures.
While in law school, Justin worked as a teacher’s assistant for Legal Research & Writing and as a research assistant for Patton and Palomar on Land Titles—the leading treatise on land title. Justin spent a semester at a major energy company where he learned how to resolve legal issues faced by in-house counsel.
Prior to joining the firm, Justin worked as head of the legal compliance team at a major insurance company in Houston, Texas. Additionally, he has experience at other oil & gas law firms working on properties in Colorado, Oklahoma, and Texas.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Energy and Natural Resources Law Section, Oklahoma Bar Association
- Real Property Law Section, Oklahoma Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division, Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oil, Gas & Energy Resources Law Section, State Bar of Texas
- Texas Young Lawyers Association